Terms and conditions
Welcome to perhaps! These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our service. Please read them carefully. By using our service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, 'we,' 'us,' 'our,' and 'perhaps' refer to the company offering the service. 'You' and 'your' refer to the user of the service. 'Content' means any texts or information stored by you using our service.
Use of Service
1. You may use our service to store your personal data or information. 2. You agree not to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. 3. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of our service. 4. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
1. You own all of the Content that you store using our service. 2. You are solely responsible for the Content that you store using our service. 3. We will take reasonable measures to protect your Content from loss or unauthorized access. 4. We may use your Content to provide our service, and you grant us a license to use, distribute, and display your Content solely in connection with providing the service.
Fees and Payment
1. Our service is provided on a subscription basis. You agree to pay the subscription fee associated with the service plan you select. 2. We reserve the right to change our subscription fees and payment terms at any time. 3. If you fail to pay your subscription fee, we may suspend or terminate your account.
1. You may terminate your account at any time. 2. We may terminate your account at any time, with or without cause. 3. Upon termination, you will no longer have access to your account.
Limitation of Liability
1. We are not liable for any damages arising out of the use of our service. 2. We are not liable for any loss of Content, data, or information. 3. Our liability to you in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees you have paid to us in the past year.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of your use of our service.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will notify you of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by posting them on our website. Your continued use of our service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, United States. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Delaware, United States.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior understandings or agreements, whether written or oral.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Terms and conditions or our practices, please contact us at [email protected].